Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Lately

My contract recently ended at Grant Thornton (with all the crazy government sequestration and budget cuts going on). I am home again with Lucas for the mean time. Thank goodness daycare has agreed to put us at the top of the list so when I do find another position, they should have a spot for him. Anyways, I have been trying to find things to do with Lucas to get out of the house. One day last week it was warm enough to go to the park. I am so looking forward to Spring and being able to go to the park (I say this as it snows outside in March). I can't wait for the farmers markets to open again. Come on Spring and Summer!

Lucas decided just days after he turned 16 months that he wanted to walk all of the time. He has been semi-walking for months but he was just really lacking confidence. Now he is running all over the place.

Here are a few pics from the park:









No comments: