Saturday, June 9, 2012

Mothers Day 2012

I am a month behind on this post. Josh, Lucas and Cody gave me an amazing first mother's day. Well Cody says that it wasn't my first mother's day.

Lucas gave me my card the Thursday before Mother's Day



Once I opened the card, I found out I was going to the spa the next day! So exciting! Josh made this adorable little card with the spa package he picked and put Lucas' photo on it.



I love going to the Sugar House in Old Town, Alexandria. I got a few prenatal massages there when I was pregnant and really enjoyed them. This time I got a deep tissue massage, an amazing European facial and a manicure and pedicure. It was so relaxing!

On Sunday, we went to church and then the boys took me out to one of my favorite restaurants, Sweetwater Tavern. The photo we took at Sweetwater is not very good so I am not going to post it but here is Lucas enjoying himself in his high chair.



And last but not least, here are the beautiful flowers Josh got me.



My boys spoiled me rotten. Love them! I had a wonderful 1st Mother's Day!


No comments: