Friday, May 21, 2010

T. Boone - The Man with a Plan

Okay, so, about a year ago, I became obsessed with T. Boone. Not because of his plan (it is a good plan, though) but because of the hilariousness of his commercials. It became one of my new accents and personalities. Poor Josh used to listen to walk around imitating T. Boone on a regular basis. T. Boone almost became my new "Eric Cartman" voice.

Anyways, when Amy was invited to go to a T. Boone happy hour, she knew I would die to go.

Here is a commercial off You Tube for those of you know never saw his commercials run every 10 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2bOug1d20c

We attended the event on Wednesday at The Hay Adams Hotel in DC. Here are a couple photos from the event. The event was a bi-partisan and T. Boone is trying to get support from both sides of aisle. Josh was very excited about the event but unfortunately got caught up with work and couldn't come. I wish he had been able to make it because I know he would have loved talking to T. Boone about energy issues.

From The Justice League


From The Justice League

No comments: