Saturday, January 30, 2010

Paint Project

From The Justice League


I decided to paint the condo a couple weeks ago. Josh was very against this idea (he thought we should hire someone) and very busy with work (as always). :-) I was dead set on putting paint on the walls and couldn't wait another day. I went to Home Depot (multiple times that weekend) and picked out a color. I painted the entire living room and hallway all by myself (literally). Wow, all I can say is painting is a lot harder than it looks. It was a very exhausting task. Putting up the tape took a long time and then the whole "cutting-in" process is time consuming as well. Anyways, I still need to do a few touch ups but I was proud of myself for completing a project like this one all on my own.

From The Justice League


I also FINALLY put up some wedding photos on the walls. :-)

No comments: