Friday, February 20, 2009

Sin City!!

Joshua and I went to Vegas for a week to attend the annual Xerox Kick-off meeting! Well, actually, I went to play and he went to work! Although, in the evenings Xerox did provide us with tons of events and free food and alcohol! Vegas was too much for me to handle! I would consider going back in the summer when it is warm there but it was cold in Feb. and the pools were all closed. The Bellagio is a goregus hotel and it was awesome to get to stay there!

From Blogger Pictures


Josh had 2 dozen of the most beautiful roses waiting when we arrived in our room on Valentines day!

From Blogger Pictures


The beautiful Bellagio Fountains! Where we stayed for the week!

From Blogger Pictures


The Xerox Gala

From Blogger Pictures


Elvis and myself.

From Blogger Pictures


Josh and his new lover Cher. Please refer to my other posting for a video of this.

From Blogger Pictures

No comments: